Imber village - see how it looked then, and now.
Imber Baptist Chapel
Imber Court Farm
Nag's Head Cottages
St Giles Church
St Giles School
People Of Imber
Books On Imber
Film Of Training On Salisbury Plain
Photographs Of Training On Salisbury Plain
Salisbury Plain Training Area Newsletter
Tyneham - another lost village
Imber Village Old Photographs
The Bell Inn, still stands, but is closed!
Pub, 1948, the adjacent, smaller, building has been demolished.
Imber got its own Post Office in 1909, it closed, with everything else on 17 December 1943.
Imber's wind mill with the millers, the Cruse family.
1911, a flood Nags Cottages are on the left and straight ahead is Seagram's Farmhouse.
High Street looking east.
old photographs page...
Photographs on ImberVillage.co.uk may belong to this website's owner and may not be re-used without written permission, please