next due open 6pm
ust, Routemasters 26th
Imber Baptist Chapel
Imber Court Farm
Nag's Head Cottages
St Giles Church
St Giles School
People Of Imber
Books On Imber
Film Of Training On Salisbury Plain
Photographs Of Training On Salisbury Plain
Salisbury Plain Training Area Newsletter
MOD 'Public Safety At Imber'
Tyneham - another lost village
Imber Village Old Photographs and History
Imber Court, the third floor has been removed but the main structure remains, you can see it by peaking through the security gates.
The Dean family photographed outside Seagram's Farmhouse in 1912.
Seagram Farm, 1948.
Tinkers Farm was between the council houses and the smithy/urban warfare new buildings.
A threshing machine, powered by a traction engine, at Imber.
Imber's shepherds had wheeled huts housing a bed and stove, drawn by horse from one area of the Plain to another.
old photographs page...
Photographs on ImberVillage.co.uk may belong to this website's owner and may not be re-used without written permission, please
Other useful local websites:
Spotted In Warminster
(news and events) |
Warminster Info Centre