Imber Baptist Chapel
Imber Court Farm
Nag's Head Cottages
St Giles Church
St Giles School
People Of Imber
Film Of Training On Salisbury Plain
Photographs Of Training On Salisbury Plain
Salisbury Plain Training Area Newsletter
Tyneham - another lost village
Imber Village Old Photographs and History
Built in 1840/41, with stables, the vicarage was demolished in 1969.
The memorial to fallen soldiers originally stood outside the smithy's, as seen here. It is now near the church.
How the village looked from the Spire of St Giles Church, all of the houses have now gone, replaced with modern urban warfare buildings.
The Vicarage is on the left.
Vew from behind St Giles, circa 1919.
old photographs page...
ImberVillage.co.uk does not manage the village and advises visitors to adhere to all safety advice when there.
Photographs are copyright, but see
for re-use restrictions.
By the same author:
3 Muddy Wheels
House Church UK